ARC120 Stick Welder
Our ARC welder makes use of advanced single-tube IGBT half-bridge inverter technology. In addition, the control circuit uses pulse width modulator (PWM) controller, which ensures invariable and stable current for welding with precise control and high performance.
These products all have precise control system, advanced inverter technology, considerate protection system, as well as excellent welding performance, ensuring normal and safe use of our equipment and high welding quality. Using the manual metal arc (MMA) welding, the machine can be used in the shipyard, power plant and other places for large and small steel structure installation, industrial production, maintenance, and so on.
- This small, light and portable welding machine has high cost performance and high adaptability to voltage fluctuation.
- With a high duty cycle of 60%, it can weld continuously.
- The internal structure is designed with the protection of dust, damp and corrosion, making the machine still has high reliability under harsh environment.
- Both the arc starting current and arc force current can be adjusted according to welding procedure, so as to ensure deep welding fusion, nice welding shape, as well as high quality welding bead.
- The VRD function allows the no-load voltage to be retained within the range of 9-24V, which is in compliance with standard safety regulation. This also helps to avoid electric shock.
- The welding machine is available with an optional remote control device.
|Model ARC 120|
|General Description / Title||ARC 120 STICK WELDER|
|Applications / Uses||AUTO BODY; HOME HOBBY; LIGHT METAL FABRICATION; FARM; MAINTENANCE & REPAIR; ART/ SCULPTING; EDUCATION / TRAINING|
|Safety Feature||LOW AMP SAFETY START|
|Weldable Metals||STEEL STAINLESS & ALLOYS|
|Material Thickness||3/8" MAX|
|Processes||STICK/ ARC (MMA); TIG / SCRATCH START|
|Input Hz||50 Hz; 60 Hz|
|Amperage Range||25A - 120A (110V)|
|Recommended Minimum Wire Size||1/16" ROD|
|Recommended Maximum Wire Size||1/8" ROD|
|Maximium Spool Diameter||NA|
|Spool Gun Ready||No|
|Wire Feed Speed Maximum||NA|
|No Load Voltage||65V|
|Maximum Operating Voltage||28V|
|Weld Output Constant Current||STICK / TIG|
|Weld Output Constant Voltage||NA|
|Duty Cycle||25% 115V|
|Measurements||12.5" X 5.75" X 9"|
|Shipping Weight||18 LBS.|
|Shipping Size||16" X 10" X 12"|
|Comes Complete with||10 FT (3M) POWER CORD ; 10 FT (3M) ELECTRODE HOLDER WITH DINSE CONNECTOR; 10 FT (3) GROUND CABLE WITH DINSE CONNECTOR; SHOULDER CARRY STRAP|
|Air Compressor Required||NA|
|Air Volume (CFM)||NA|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness||NA|
|Maximum Sever Thickness||NA|
|Start Type||STICK SCRATCH START; TIG SCRATCH START GAS VALVE ON TORCH|
|Portability||LIGHT WEIGHT EASY TO MOVE|
|Accessories Available||DINSE ADAPTERS; WELD CABLE EXTENSIONS; TIG ACCESSORIES|